Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17 - Evening

Decided to post the pictures from the last couple of days in a new entry:

A very old Harley-Davidson Motorcycle at the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa, Iowa. Had no clue the museum was there until we saw a sign on the highway. Advertising works!


View of the Mississippi River from the bridge leaving Dubuque, Iowa.
This is the Pendarvis House in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. This house was built as part of Cornish mining community in the early 1800's.
The Brewery Studio is a combination working pottery studio and gallery. Had we not been travelling by motorcycle I would not have been able to resist. The gallery carries works from many artists. My friend Mary Weston's artwork would be right at home among the art available.
It was difficult but I left my mayonaise on the motorcycle. (Quick laughing Connie!)


Trolls, trolls everwhere!
Lester and our traveling companion Keller the bear.

Which one should I register my honey as......

SSShhhhh......don't tell the Mustard Museum folks that there is mayonaise on my face!

2 comments:

  1. The Henry Ford museum in Detroit has some pretty cool old motorcycles in it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having the trip of a lifetime! And you have the pictures to prove it.

    I am so happy for both of you!

    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete